write for us
Hello there, thanks for dropping by to find out about Guest Blogging for us.
Mummy JoJo is a blog for parents. All parents. We cover being a mummy, daddy, new parent - old parent, family health, days out, mental health and basically anyhting else our readers can relate to.
We REALLY love brand new (never been published) blog posts about:
- Day to day family life
- Health and wellbeing
- Newborn/toddler/kiddie advice
- Day trips and holidays
- Mental helath stories and support
- Personal stories of being Parents
However we welcome all ideas, so please get in touch if you have something a bit different too. Not all ideas will be suitable or relevant to our readers, so please dont be offened if its not right for us.
When you guest post on Mummy JoJo, you get:
- Promotion of your blog, social media profiles and/or business
- A write up on our 'Super Star' Writers page - Coming Soon
- Promotion on our social media profiles
- Potential traffic from Mummy JoJo and Bibby and Boppy
- Experience writing blog posts
- The mummy JoJo communtiy of readers
- Support from other lovely mums, experiencing similar things.
How Do I Submit An Idea?
Please contact me with your blog post ideas. On approval you will be given access to our blog with a log in of you own and we are ready to go. Full instructions will be provided - dont panic, its fairly straight forward!
Posts will be published within 2-4 weeks.
What Happens After I Guest Post?
When your blog post goes live... share, share, share. We will also promote your post on our social media accounts.
You retain all rights to your content, but if you decide to publish it on another website, unfortunately we will have to unpublish it from our site. This is because we want UNIQUE blog posts. Search engines really dont like duplicated content.
I cant wait to hear from you, lets grow this communtiy together.
Thanks for your message! We’ll be in touch soon.